Allergies can be difficult for many people to deal with, so finding ways to relive some so the symptoms is one way to deal with the discomfort.
One way we find relief form allergies is through a few simple steps that we add to our daily routine.
- 1tsp raw honey with turmeric and black pepper
- honey works as a cleaning agent to the body, so as it moves through the system it picks up things and carries them through( like pollen's, dirt) to helps eliminate them
- black pepper and turmeric work together, the black pepper activates the turmeric and the body, while the turmeric is an anti-inflammatory agent for the body. Allergies cause discomfort equaling inflammation that will result in puffy eyes, stuffy nose, etc.
- Essential oil diffuser
- I take a blend of peppermint, lemon and lavender essential oils and add to my diffuser at home and will run at night to help clear the air, leaving smelling fresh and opening my sinus passages.
- I will also do a second blend of the peppermint, lemon and lavender but also add melaleuca essential oils if the allergies are a little more intense
- Herbal Teas
- I love herbal teas, so of course tea is a great way to calm the system during allergies, my favorite one for allergy season would be ginger, lemongrass and nettle blend.
You can find the essential oils I use at:http://mydoterra.com/