Skip to main content

Trust in Self

Trust in self is self care

 This has been a practice for me this past year. Learning to trust in self is key to allowing my personal and business to continue to move forward and grow.

As we move out of 2018 and are into 2019, we where welcomed with an incredible lunar eclipse of the blood wolf moon. This is energetically a time to stop and reboot, to speak to your true self.

In this past year, I moved my business from one location to another location while opening a second location and launching my herbal business into the public online world. While it is all very exciting and quite the learning (and yes mistakes where made, but those are to learn from also), growing and self expansion.

During this growth, I had to learn to trust. Trusting my self, could I do this, how will my clients respond, can I grow enough business and do I have a strong enough support team to make this happen.

Well here I am, three  and a half months in, and taking stock in self, that 'Yes" I can do this. Now, I have not said that I expect this to be easy, I am learning and trusting the process as I move through this journey. Some people will walk this path with me and others will find their own path.

Each time I stop and reflect on this blessing that is here, this work, my dharma , I say thank you, and I look inward and take a breath and say, yes, I trust in this process, I am living my truth.

Learning to trust in self is allowing yourself to open up to whatever is in front of you, no fear, regrets, just allow the path to unfold and to trust in this.

#mettawellness #mettaherbal #mettawellnessinpaxton #trustinself #journey #mydharma #selftrust






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Herbs make the journey Smoother

For me, herbs make sense. When I have a cold, or feeling tired, or struggling with a stuck emotion, I go to my herbs. Herbs can be gentle, soothing, or strong, pungent and sometimes not that pleasant to take. Over time I have come to see that herbs make the journey smoother. Starting simple, like what herbs do you have right now in your kitchen. Most of us have rosemary, cinnamon, ginger and maybe basil or turmeric. With just what you have in this herb kitchen you can start your journey. Now that you have taken a new look inside your herb kitchen, lets find a few ways to work with the ones we have. Over time you will find which herbs you connect to, or relate to, and others you may not. Give the a try, blending, adding to broths, meals, self massage or just simple relax and smell the herbs. What can these kitchen herbs do for you? When I look at the herbs that you may have, I think of rosemary oil for cooking(maybe garlic in that) this is perfect for lungs and heart opener.

Taking time for yourself

You hear this from me a lot, take time for yourself. So have you? With our schedules so busy, and the feeling of having to get everything done, its a wonder we forget to stop and take time for ourselves. I shared some easy recipes with you this week and some ideas of dry brushing as I have focused on self, and getting ready for spring, and spring allergies. At Metta Spa , Ayurveda is the controlling factor of my space, how we eat, sleep, exercise, and so on, so my goal is to share with you every week easy tips to add into your daily life to find balance. So as we go off for this long weekend, many of you will have Good Friday off along with Easter Monday, so I am sharing a real easy wake your skin up recipe. We found this one to work great is you make it the night before and use it in the morning. Wake Up Coffee Facial: 1/3 cup base oil, almond,sesame or coconut 1 tsp organic honey 1 1/2 tsp coffee grounds(use the ones from your morning coffee) Add everything together and