- Simple: yes, start simple: look at what your goal or focus is for this year, and start off by adding a little at a time into your routine. This year I'm focused on my wellness routine, I've started with looking at what I do now and what areas I need to work on.
- Review the patterns, or routine you have set up now.
- What can you change, what would you change
- what is your goal, focus
- healthy eating, balanced space, self care
- what steps can I take to make this routine a long term change
- check in with your family for support, find groups to join to help with your goal, set time aside for self
- find friends, or a group that is making the same change
- take a yoga class
- find a mediation class
- reconnect with friends that have goals or focus that is in the same direction.
As we move out of 2018 and are into 2019, we where welcomed with an incredible lunar eclipse of the blood wolf moon. This is energetically a time to stop and reboot, to speak to your true self.
In this past year, I moved my business from one location to another location while opening a second location and launching my herbal business into the public online world. While it is all very exciting and quite the learning (and yes mistakes where made, but those are to learn from also), growing and self expansion.
During this growth, I had to learn to trust. Trusting my self, could I do this, how will my clients respond, can I grow enough business and do I have a strong enough support team to make this happen.
Well here I am, three and a half months in, and taking stock in self, that 'Yes" I can do this. Now, I have not said th…