This weekend we will be doing the final projects in the new Paxton space, before the clean up and placing furniture! This is the time that I step back and breath, and do a self massage with coconut oil
to keep the body cool and hydrated during the busy time.
Coconut oil has many benefits, and when used for massage brings the balance inward. Coconut oil not only smells great, but goes onto the body easily. I prefer to use a raw coconut oil, and scoop it right out of the jar and start applying it to the body. The easiest way for self massage is to place an old towel down, start at the head and just work your way down the body, sitting on your towel at the end to get into the feet.
Benefits to using coconut oil:
- Protects the skin from drying, cracking
- Eliminates body Oder
- Protects skin from aging, peeling
- Perfect carrier oil for essential oils for summer blends or winter respiratory blends
- Nourishes hair, tames frizz
- Relaxes the body
- Perfect for delicate skin, the choice for baby massage